Re: [IP] supply costs

That sounds about right.  Depends on how often you change your site but if
you change them every 4-5 days, that will probably at least get close to
covering it.  Its a good thing to plan on spending lots more on test strips
too since testing whenever you need to is imperative (rather than a set #
like  3,4,5, or 6 times a day)..  Good luck.