Re: [IP] Frequent basal changes-metabolizing food

In a message dated 3/31/99 8:49:59 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<It appears as though the exocrine functions
(metabolizing proteins and fats) aren't functioning well either. >>

Is this something for which you have symptoms?  Like gastroparesis symptoms?
Is the doctor basing this on the result of some test?  If you are not
metabolizing food predictably, that would certainly affect your basal needs.

I would be interested in hearing others' experiences with this kind of thing
(to try to get a better handle on what is happening to me), either on the list
or privately.

Linda Zottoli
dx1955 at age 8