Re: [IP] Exercise help!!!

hi!.. I used to have the same problem..I would go high after excerise..my endo
suggest I bolus up after exercising..if I don't work really hard..there doesn't
seem to be any increase in BG's..but if I work hard..I drop quite rapidly the
first half hour..during warm-up.. level off.. then shoot high after..exercise and
BG's are really something you have to play with..everyone is different..