RE: [IP] Doctor's Opinions

Lisa,
Just a thought. Have you talked to the Dr giving your ex advice? You won't
change his mind but you might get some ammo for court. Take notes(taping is
illegal w/out permission, I think, but so is a rattle snake in his car :) )
find out his reasoning. Then you can narrow your research on why he's wrong.
FYI, I know of couple of rattler dens on the mountain behind my house.

NO SURRENDER  NO RETREAT!!!!
Barry Bruce
email @ redacted
ICQ# 10047360