Re: [IP] Yippee!!!

Hi Craig-

This is SUCH encouraging news.  CONGRATULATIONS.  Pat yourself on the
back and say "attaboy!"  I have stuggled for years to get good A1c's.
Sometimes they come back great, sometimes not so great.  And I'm just
doing the same things along.  I've never been able to keep it quite
steady.  I am sooooooo looking forward to my next A1c (a little ways off
yet), but am hoping after starting the pump in March to see some
improvement.  Your news motivates me to no end.  I'm soooooooo proud of
you!!!  OK, now go celebrate and have an Oreo (just make sure to bolus
to cover the carbs first!)

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper