No Subject

New person to the pumpers list here, I have been very busy reading
everyone's comments/advice.  This is great.  I use the MiniMed Soft set QR,
and since using them have had NO site problems.  I had several with the bent
needle sets.  I have also recently began using Humalog.  I do notice a
difference in my BG.  Rona, I also experienced on of those ER01 alarms, when
I was at the San Francisco Zoo.  I also did not have my basal rates written
down.  Fortunatley, I only have 3 so I was close when I reset them.  I also
checked my BG about 20 times that day.  I performed the self check on my
pump and it was fine.  Have a great day all.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted