Re: Re: [IP] Filling Cartridges

Which mpump do you use? I use the Disetronic and my infusion sets come the
same way. The tubing should be changed every 6 or 7 days, and the infusion
cannula (neeedle) should be changed every 3 to 4 days. That is why the tubing
is in one with one  cannula, and then there is one single cannula pack. You
should be using 2 cannulas for every one tube.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted