[IP] Doctor's Opinions

I am in need of some help.  My ex husband is trying to get an injunction
so that I am unable to put my 10 year old son on the insulin pump, which
he is suppose to get on May 4.  I could really use a letter or two from
any endo that is recommending the minimed pump for children.  It should
say why it is recommended and the mention some of the positives for
wearing the pump.  If you do write a letter I need it ASAP!!!

Thank you,
Lisa Diener
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted