[IP] where to wear pump

Laurel --

I wear the pump on my belt. The major change to my clothing is that I
nearly always wear a belt now. I don't notice it there unless my daughter
starts playing with it. And I don't need to alter my clothes.  I like
having it accessible "from the outside".  Essentially no one notices it
unless/until I start to program a bolus, and then they usually ask if it's
a pager. I usually use the black leather case.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted