RE: [IP] Pumping in the UK!

John,
Way to go! Your  help with writing that paper will help a lot of people. Are
your stats. for Britain typical for Europe as far as the pump? Is there a
large population of diabetics in UK? Just curios.
You get that paper wrote and we can say " we knew him when"
By the way got me one ofthem there spilling and grummer cheaker things now
so maybe you'll be able to understand this hillbilly!

NO SURRENDER  NO RETREAT!!!
Barry BRUCE
email @ redacted
ICQ # 10047360