Re: [IP] Yippee!!!

> Way to Go Greg. Keep up the battle. :)
>  Katie
Just to add my two cents worth to Pump success stories. My HbA1c came back at
5.2! I tried with nothing but frustration for about 31 years and never even
came close. It only took 4 months on a pump! It's nice to think that kids
coming down with diabetes these days may have a lot better chance to live
normal lives without serious problems.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted