Re: [IP] Airport Security Gates

I have my basal rates written down somewhere now because that exact thing
happened to me. Thanks for reminding me why I wrote them down because I'd
better rewrite them in my checkbook or address book because I don't know where
I wrote them.  I really freaked when this happened to me.  I was also pretty
embarrassed because of course I had to call the dr's office and admit that I
hadn't written anything down.  It happened on the weekend no less.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted