Re: [IP] Pre-employment physical -- advise please

This is just my experience with the two hospitals I interviewed for.  They
take a blood test for a CBC and electrolytes.  That is it as far as blood
tests. They cannot do any special blood test like HgbA1c. That is against the
law.  They usually to a chest x-ray for obvious reasons, listen to your heart
and lungs, routine checkup.  Good luck to you.  Anytime we are being
interviewed it is nerve wracking, I think.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted