Re: [IP] Type 1 support group goes pump-happy!

 I knew
>we had a few who were considering pumps, but.......... well, MY JAW NEARLY
>FELL TO THE FLOOR!!!  There were only TWO people in the room who were NOT
>somehow associated with a pump - either wearing one, pumping saline,
>carrying one around in a box, or awaiting final insurance approval!  AND by
>the end of THAT evening???  The other two both asked me where they should
>start!  WOW!!!  :))  I should learn to keep my big mouth quiet, yes?  ;)
>AND, btw - that endocrinologist has since asked me to work with her in
>initiating pump therapy within her practice!  She too is convinced!
> Delaine - feeling very "influential" today!  <HUGE GRIN!!>

ABsolutely - fabulous - Delaine  - you really got everyone in the region
thinking - How why not a PUMP.

It was exciting to visit with your group - but you did not need me to
convince them of the value of the pump.

Thanks to this list in introducing me to Delaine - Our next step is to set
up a group in Providence.

Ros, MM 507, Humalog, 3 years pumping

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted