Re: [IP] re: dark cloud over VB.....

> << want to do more to help change things.  I promise that I will NOT SIT
>  QUIETLY!  Now.... how do we spread this knowledge, this understanding to
>  CDE's - current & to be, medical professionals; "all walks of life",
>  etc.???  Barbara...???  Any ideas?????  I have a few... can we talk?
>   >>
> Delaine...I am currently on a short vacation..will be home Sunday and have
> access to resources at work.  Don't forget me in this thread.  I will see what
> I can do to help.  Just can't stand insensitive people!  You can e-mail me
> privately. Let's talk.

As you have discovered, the answers to these questions must be
invented over and over. Back up a step. Use this forum to answer the
question(s) for all who will come after you. WRITE THE ANSWERS DOWN
in a FAQ or HOWTO. That way in a week or a month or a YEAR, the
answer will be ON-LINE for the next person who asks the question.
That will be true even if you are gone or have forgotten the answer.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted