Re: [IP] On the road to MiniMed

<< One concern is whether my insurance will pay for the Diabetes Education
 stuff. I think I recall someone here saying that the wording of the claim
 makes a big difference. Any help along those lines would be appreciated.
the wording in the claim should be "for diabetes self-management counseling",
or "intensive managment counseling"

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted