Re: [IP] Mixing Insulins

<< I have been combining 1 part R with 4 parts H to prevent my sites from
 deteriorating so rapidly and causing a hardening and redening (sp?) of the
 area around it. (Usually after 2 days.) I can go from Monday to Wednesday or
 Thursday now, am wondering if increasing my ration from 2 parts R to 3 H >>
Have you considered that Humalog might be the problem?  Some people do much
better on straight Velosulin.  You might be one of those people.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted