Re: [IP] re: dark cloud over VB.....

<< want to do more to help change things.  I promise that I will NOT SIT
 QUIETLY!  Now.... how do we spread this knowledge, this understanding to
 CDE's - current & to be, medical professionals; "all walks of life",
 etc.???  Barbara...???  Any ideas?????  I have a few... can we talk?
Delaine...I am currently on a short vacation..will be home Sunday and have
access to resources at work.  Don't forget me in this thread.  I will see what
I can do to help.  Just can't stand insensitive people!  You can e-mail me
privately. Let's talk.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted