Re: [IP] Filling Cartridges

Hi Dianne, I am not sure what you mean by cartridges. If you mean the
resevoirs or whatever it is that holds the insulin in the pump, then no i
do not prefill. I just fill them as i need to change. I am trying the
tender this month and i have been reusing the resevoir thingy because of
the way the sets come with the one tubing and canula and the next with
only the canula. Maybe i am doing that wrong. Any suggestions. It was long
when i got shown how to put the pieces together and i just am using them
the way that made sense to me. If there is a better way I'll listen better
this time <grin> Thanks, Roz

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted