Re: [IP] Complete

I've given the information about this list to some of the people at
BMC (Roche-Boehringer-Mannheim) and they may show up to join.  One of
them is a pump user too...  If they join we'll have a connection to
one of the meter manufacturers too, along with MiniMed, Disetronic
and of course, our beloved medical professionals.  Wow - if everyone
starts exchanging information we might all benefit... what a novel

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted