Re: [IP] Growth Spurt

Helen, Becky:

 My nickname all thru junior high was Shorty (I was diagnosed at age 10).  I
started taking 2 shots a day in 9th grade and by the end of the year I had
gained 4 inches (In all directions, but most importantly UP!).  I also hit
puberty later than all my friends...10th grade (16)...which I blame (I mean
attribute) on the one shot a day regimen I was previosuly on.  My body just
wasn't getting the sugars and energy processing it needed to grow thanks to
the diabetes.

Sara - who is now "average" at 5'4
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted