Re: [IP] Type 1 support group goes pump-happy!

On 28 Apr 98 at 22:54, Delaine Wright wrote:

> Thought I'd share with all - something to make the "pumper in you" smile!
> I facilitate a new Type 1 support group at our local hospital.  At our 1st
> meeting in November, I was the ONLY pumper in attendance (totally NEW to it
> but COMPLETELY THRILLED!!) - I was actually asked by a local endo not to
> "push the pump"... as "not everyone is a candidate".... and she didn't want
> every Type 1 in the area to want one.  <I know, I know.. roll your eyes if
> you must!  But this story does have a VERY happy ending!>
>  Delaine - feeling very "influential" today!  <HUGE GRIN!!>

Grin for a couple of days on this one!  We can all cheer with you
too.  It sounds like your group has made great progress and has a
good thing going.  Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this
with us!

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message