Re: [IP] Airport Security Gates

I was shopping at CVS pharmacy the other day, returning something. AS I
walked through the door I heard that embarassing "WE FORGOT TO REMOVE
THE INVENTORY CONTROL TAG.." I told the cashier that it must be on the
item I'm returning. I went into my car and noticed my pump beeping and
in big letters ER01 on the display. My memory was totally wiped out!
Even worse I didn't know all my basal rates, they were written down at
home. Lucky my husband was there. Now I carry my basal rates in my
pocket as backup. Has anyone else run into this? I wish someone had
given me the advice during my training to keep my basals written and
with me all the time. Mini med told me it would have been avoided if it
were in leather case, but I don't like to wear it.

Rona