[IP] Growth Spurt

Hi Helen-

I was diagnosed type 1 at the age of 18.  I was pretty skimpy/scrawny.
Weighed 90 lbs and was 4'10".  My mom always called me the "runt" of her
litter.  I could wear my sister's clothes, and she was only 12 years
old!!  After I started on insulin injections, I gained about 25 lbs and
grew 4 inches!!

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper