[IP] Pre-employment physical -- advise please

I got my job offer guys -- I was flying high yesterday, now I have a large
case of nerves.  Given my trials with a couple of members of the medical
profession lately, this will probably bring a few chortles, but I accepted a
job for a large hospital (still an engineer).  If you'll think back a ways
and grant me the favor of remembering that I was usually the one defending
the docs and nurses,  it's not that strange.  The concern -- a preemployment
appointment with an occupational health nurse, and then a physical.  I have
no concerns about the Tb test, but the questions scare the willys out of me.
I'm bringing my own bloodwork (I've had plenty done within their 6 mos
window), but have no idea what they are doing in the other 1 1/2 hours.
Having worked through the process of getting another employer physically
compliant with ADA I have had some training and don't think that they can
use health history to deny employment -- but the nerves are not convinced.
I've even had a preemployment physical before, but not for a hospital, and
not after these past two weeks of war.  Can anyone tell me what to expect?
I do so want to be solving problems again rather than sitting behind a desk
wring patents.
Take care,
dx '71, MM507 1/98, Humalog

send the next two lines in a message