Re: [IP] The mystery has happened at our house

As of yet our Dr. has not prescribed H.  However after my longed winded phone
conversation yesterday, the prescription is now on order.  After that night, I
think Darren would agree to go straight to a shot instead of trying to bolus
through the pump.  He was trying to handle it on his own without waking me
up...I am very proud of his courage and we have both learned a lot.  Now
tonight over dinner, we can discuss our plan of action for next
time...hopefully it will be a long time away.
Thanks for the input.
Liz (Darren's Mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted