Re: [IP] Support sevice)

In a message dated 4/28/98 4:03:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  You shouldn't be
 use those disconnecting infusion sets Dianne, because you can't put them in
 correctly.  You'll have to switch to something else that's easier.  This is
 support?   Talk about adding insult to injury.
 Is there any possibility our group medical people might clone themselves?
 Dianne (in beautiful Virginia Beach where there is a dark cloud over the CD
Give her my name, give her Carolyn's, tell her about this group.  She is

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted