Re: [IP] The mystery has happened at our house

Liz:
   Whenever Melissa has encountered a comparable scenario:
     l) she either injects Humalog or uses the Novopen with HUMALOG to get
those high bgs down rapidly..we do NOT use Regular
     2) she does NOT bolus from her pump - especially in the middle of the
night..
     3) whenever this "pattern" starts, it seems to take HOURS for it to
resolve
     4) make sure your son absolutely GUZZLES as much water as he can
     5) as far as the missing 20 units, they must have joinged all those other
"missing in action" insulin units in the ever-widening Black Hole in
cyberspace!!!

Regards, Renee