Re: [IP] Airport Security Gates

Kaseyfs wrote:

> I have a question regarding the x-ray machines.  Is it okay to let your
> insulin/supplies go through these things, or should you have security hand
> check that bag?
>
> Kasey
> send the next two lines in a message
> info
> end
> to the e-mail address: email @ redacted

I've let them go through, without a problem. However, following my
endo's recommendation, and for my peace of mind, I will advise the
security personnel that I'm a diabetic using an insulin pump, and
request a hand check of myself and my bag.

It's not that I worry about the X-Rays, but if the bags and I are hand
searched, it's easier to keep an eye on my stuff, in case someone tries
to grab my bag.

Regards,

Amil

--