Re: [IP] Vitamins

In a message dated 4/27/98 11:00:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi, Cindy
>  I'm not sure, No, I don't have that book. Can it be purchased at local book
>  stores? And if not, can you tell me where I can get it .

If you are referring to the book "Pumping Insulin", it can be ordered online.
Check out the "books" page on the Insulin Pumpers Website (address below) and
follow the link to Diabetesnet.  I ordered the book on a Friday and it arrived
in Monday's mail.  With shipping, the cost will be about $20.  It is a very
valuable resource.

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted