Re: [IP] Time to Unsuscribe (for now)

I have only just subscribed to this list and was overwhelmed the first 2
days until I figured out a solution...I got a separate free e-mail
address just for this list and I love it! If I can't get to it for a few
days, it does not wreck havoc with all my other e-mail. Also, if your
employer frowns on the time you spend online reading your e-mail, check
out you local public library--most offer internet access these days and
the free e-mail (ex: yahoo or hotmail) is easy to access from there.
Good luck, Debora