Re: [IP] Re: Some Background

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.  Not only am I a nurse, buy Dad was
a teacher. I think being a POW for 2 1/2 yrs in WW11 under the Nazi's made him
a stronger, better teacher, as having diabetes, heart disease and cancer
surgery possibly made me a better nurse.  I don't doubt respect for nurses.
It has to be earned just like anyone else. I am fine with this group.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted