Re: Re: [IP] Jet skiing

I just leave it attatched ( I use Disetronic) so I just put on the red cap to
plug the air equalization holes and I have a swim suit that has a pocket built
on the inside, then I wear a t-shirt tucked in to keep the infusion site from
being ripped out. so I have no extra hassel other than the red cap for the
pump, and that takes all of 20 seconds to pull out of my pump supplies (that I
always carry with me) and put it on the pump.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted