Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 00:06:22 EDT
From: JCunning97 <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Jet skiing

I would like to hear from anyone who has experience jet-skiing or tubing
their pump. What device to you use to hold it on your body, do you use
adhesive and what kind of pump do you have?

Thank you for your help

Judy Cunningham    >>>>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted