Re: [IP] Re: Some Background

URTAsef wrote:

I will
>apologize in advance if it offends you or Barbara or any of the other
>professionals on our list.

Here's a wild and crazy idea...  Let's put something like "SPOILER" in the
subject line every time we wanna gripe about a medical person.  Then, these
Too-Sensitive-For-Real-Life professionals can just delete 'em sight unseen.

Where are we going and what's with the handbasket?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted