[IP] Dressing irritations

Compared to the IV 3000, I like Hypafix better.  IV 3000 is next best as
far as irritating the skin goes.  It costs a lot more than Hypafix,
though.  Hypafix has to be cut, which may be a disadvantage for you;
doesn't bother me as I do a bunch at a time and have them ready in
advance.  One thing you may not like about Hypafix is that you can't see
through it like the IV 3000.  That's ok with me, as the hole I cut is
big enough to see if any infection would be starting at the insertion

I don't sweat a whole lot, but I shower for maybe 6 days with it in
place.  I swim in the summer.  Never comes off.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted