Re: [IP] Jet skiing

In my last email about the fanny pack, I just rememebered the other option:

I was given a clear plastic holder (very similar to the black leather) to put
my disetronic in. This has a loop that you could put a small belt through. It
took a good ten minutes to get the pump in and out of that plastic case. Tight
fit. With a secure belt you'd be able to pick me up by the pump. It wouldn't
go anywhere no matter how bad the wipe out.

Happy jetting.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted