Re: [IP] Re: Some Background

In a message dated 98-04-27 09:38:03 EDT, Judy wrote:

>  issue again because I don't need to convince people to respect the medical
>  profession.  They either do with a sharp eye, or they just lump us into one
>  negative group.  Good luck to those who are seeking the real answer to good
>  diabetes care.

Not to belabor a point, BUT, as I and numerous other people have pointed out
REPEATEDLY, we are NOT just lumping doctors into one big negative group.  They
dont all suck - just the fact that we have this disease means we go to more
than an ordinary amount of doctors, so we have the opportunity to run into
MORE of the lousy ones than the average Joe.  If we vent and rant and rave
about our own personal Doctor Deaths and Nurse Ratchets, and Residents Sent