[IP] Requesting Travel Info, Stories, Etc.

Hi Everyone:

As you may know, John Neale and I are working on a FAQ for Travelling
with pumps, and we need to hear from you. Any experiences you can relate
to us would be invaluable. We want to cover trave by car, bus, train,
plane, ship, etc., in and out of the US. We would especially like to
hear from those who have taken long trips, trips by ship, or trips
overseas.

You can e-mail me at my office address, in my SIG below, or post it to
the group list.

Thank you all for your help.

Sincerely,

Amil Vazquez