[IP] Time to Unsuscribe (for now)

Too many messages wait for me if I do not log on to my office
computer every day.  The network administrator says this is causing
problems with our e-mail system.  So I must unsubscribe to keep me
out of possible trouble.  Please put me on your abbreviated list.

Thank to all of you.  I have been convinced that an insulin pump is
the way to go.  I have already gotten the ball rolling.

By for now!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted