Re: [IP] Ex-husbands

sorry to hear your going thru so much trouble w/ your ex. divorce was the
hardest thing i have ever had to deal with. when my ex. left i told her she
could have whatever she wanted "just don't mess with my dog,my horse or my
kid". i've told her and she knows  if she ever puts my son in a bad
situation we will disapper. i've had the easiest divorce i've know of,no
lawyers or nothing. i don't know what your going thru but a can send prayers
and best wishes to you and your family. good luck!
Barry Bruce

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted