[IP] Re:insulin pump

Denise,
Hang in there.....I know how hard it is for "change", and it seems like a lot coming at you at one time.......for me the change was the hardest thing, but trust me, you will feel like a different person.....you know, the new and BETTER model....It's been 2 years for me....I NEVER<EVER will go back......
best thing I ever did....right now I know how scared that you are....it took me a year to decide...MAN was I STUPID.........this is just my feeling ,mind you....

just take it one step at a time and everything will fall into place......
For me the benefits outweighed all of the bad stuff that I heard, and by the way.......
never had an infection, never been in DKA and only had one severe Hypo(which I did to myself, by the way....)
and always remember,it's not perfect and neither are you.....
you know,no perfect "diabetics"......

keep asking questions...we're all here to help you through this beautiful transition.........
I only wish that I'd been on this list when I'd started, BUT I did and do have my wonderful trainer..(by the name of Barbara) and the rest of my team, who has always been there and helped me through the rough spots, which by the way have been VERY FEW.......

all that I can tell you is go for it...and don't look back.......
pulling for you and keepong you in my thoguhts and prayers.........
keep us posted..!!!!!!

Rhonda

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef