Re: [IP] Ex-husbands

Thank you for your reply.  I know this is going to sound bad, but I
don't know if he cares about his son's current and future health.  Like
I said he has never asked about the dentist, eye doctor or endo.  How
sad, he is missing out on 2 very wonderful children.  He sees them
occasionally, sometimes every other weekend sometimes not.  I will get a
letter from the doctor stating that he HAS to attend classes before he
can have our kids again.  I did this when he was first diagnosed 4 years
ago.  My only problem with that is he wants to take the classes in a
different place than we do.  I am afraid that we will end up getting
taught to do different things.  I think he just likes fighting me on
anything and everything he can.   Oh, well.  What is it the say around
here?  No retreat, No surrender.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted