Re: [IP] New & vacation

Kim,

Should be pretty easy.  Just blood test frequently -- especially if you are in
the sun a great deal (sometimes makes me run low, ocassionally high -- it's
been a while since I've had a vacation and I live in Berkeley where it is never
very hot or cold). .  The sof sets are nice for the beach since I can
disconnect to go in the water but stay connected on land.

Best of luck and best wishes.

Ruth