[IP] New & vacation

Hi everyone!  I have been lurking in the shadows for awhile and have
learned so much from the group.  I will finally be going on the Minimed 507
on May 4th after fighting with my insurance company for about 11 months!  I
had previously scheduled a beach vacation for May 15th.  Will I be able to
handle the pump and swimming in the ocean in Mexico after being on the pump
for only 11 days?  What would you do?

I'll be taking my last shot of NPH on May 1st.  I will be on Regular only
until May 4th.

Kim Hinckel

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted