Re: [IP] Programming Diesetronic

Diane -

Thank you for the thank you!  Incidentally - don't allow the Disetronic
people attempt to require a script from a physician.  That was tried
with me, I questioned requirement, and they backed off.

I believe I was also diagnosed in 1964.  That event was not earth-moving
for me and so I am really unaware of the date.  I know only that I was
about twenty and ready to graduate from college.  I was probably more
worried about hanging on to my boyfriend (later did become my husband
dispite "kind" words from his family re diabetes).  I was diagnosed
during what must have been my honeymoon period and did not need insulin
until a year later following the trauma of an automobile accident.

Ruth K.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted