Re: [IP] Personal Female Question

There's a great book called The Diabetic Woman  (forgot the authors -- will
look for a listing) that addresses these kinds of issues.  As I remember, I
believe that the authors suggest that if your control is good this should not
be a problem.  I think I've heard that some kinds of ACE inhibitors may have
such side effects (check a really thorough drug reference book for more info).
Aside from periods of poor control or sore stomach from pump needles I haven't
had this problem.  (Anti-depressants all suppress sexual desire though)