Re: [IP] Personal Female Question

I have a question for the females in this group.  Have any of you noticed
less sexual desire or even a lack of it since having diabetes?  I was
diagnosed at age 15, have had diabetes for 24 years and have never had much
of a sex drive to start out with but now I have none at all.  This is
causing a few problems between me and my husband.  I had my hormone levels
checked and they seem fine.  My doctor says that none of his other female
patients have mentioned this problem but I think that is because it is a
hard one to bring up (especially with a male doctor). Any suggestions?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted