Re: [IP] Anniversaries was oranges)

My anniversary date is also February 2 (and I also was busy this year and
didn't think too much about it) but I have had diabetes for 3 years longer!
I was 15 and I cried a lot that first day -  I don't recall that my parents
did.  I told the nurses that is was easy to give an orange a shot but a lot
harder to do it to yourself.  My dad gave me my one shot a day for a week
and then I did it myself but I never could do it fast - I have always put
the needle in very slow (drove the nurses crazy).  In 1984 I got one of
those spring loaded injectors that shoot the needle in and never went back
to the manual method until I tried the Comforts!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted