[IP] New FAQ's and HOWTO's released

Thanks to the IP-developers group, the following new documents
are now available on our web site.

on the FAQ page

Is my infusion site the cause of my high Blood Sugars?
     Some practical tips for determining if your infusion site is
     causing your high blood sugars.

on the HOWTO page

HOWTO calculate Blood Sugar to Carbohydrate Ratio
     A simple calculation using Blood Sugar to Insulin ratio and
     Carbohydrate to Insulin ratio will give you your BG/Carbo ratio.

HOWTO estimate your Blood Sugar to Insulin ratio
     Use the 1500 Rule to estimate how far your Blood Sugar will
drop for each unit of short acting insulin you take.

HOWTO estimate your Carbo to Insulin ratio
     Use the 450 Rule (from Stop the Rollercoaster) to estimate
     the number of grams of carbohydrate for each unit of insulin
     taken at mealtime.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted